Tuesday, August 18, 2009

short update

I have so much in my mind that I would like to post, but no time! Jerry is doing well (my mind starts racing with questions and contradicting thoughts every time I say that because I never REALLY know!) and is recovered from his ear infections. It turned out that the yeast infection test was negative which was good because I could hardly get that medicine in him. His eating has been very poor since the illness and antibiotic but just picked up a bit today. Still so bad but I am excited for today's improvement. I believe he ate almost 10 noodles and really swallowed them by the 3rd time in! Drank 19 oz of formula instead of the recent 16 per day. On Thursday we will have a ear recheck and a weight check. My guess is 16 pounds 10 oz. That would be a 7oz gain from 2 weeks ago. A few breathing situations have been unsettling but he is overall very energetic, very happy, and ornery as can be! More soon with fun videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment