Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm in Cleveland! A surprise for mom!

I haven't been able to write about coming because it was surprise for my mom who sometimes checks the blog. It started when a friend offered some airline money she could not use for a reduced price. Long story of how I determined what to do with it, but it was for sure the best decision to come alone and surprise my mom. My sister was here visiting my mom and left to "run some errands" and picked me up from the airport. My mom was pretty annoyed with Sheri for leaving to buy underwear but was shocked and so happy when I came in behind my sister. I have an awesome picture of her reaction but she won't let me post it!

It was hard to leave the boys, especially with JJ's recent weight loss but he is good with Daddy. And I will be refreshed and feel good about having spent time with my mom when I go home tomorrow. I have been so stressed and sleep deprived the last few weeks and will probably be so much better with these few nights of uninterrupted sleep. My mom and I are talking a lot about my dad and enjoying each other too.

No comments:

Post a Comment