Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing's Simple

John took the boys to Cleveland on Friday. Yes, I was home alone and I am a new person.

So now it is 11 pm Sunday night. They are on their way back with my mom. They called to tell me they are running late because Jerry woke up screaming and ended up throwing up all over himself. They had to get him out of the car for a bit to clean him up and calm him down and could not get him back in no matter what they said. He finally let my mom take him in her lap. Praying they have a safe trip. I don't like that he is in the front seat riding but I do believe that there might have been no other way. So then my mom goes on to tell me that he hurt his ankle or foot earlier in the evening and would not put weight on it. Yes, he just hurt his foot a few weeks ago but seemed to recover from that. So maybe that is hurting him and making him cry? I wouldn't expect him to have trouble in the car. The last trip that John and I had with him we did not hear a peep out of him the entire drive.

Tomorrow Jerry is supposed to go to his first park district class...Kid Rock! So we will see how he does with his leg and if we go to music class or for an x-ray. I can't wait to see him to make sure he is OK.

1 comment: