Friday, September 18, 2009

hanging in there

JJ is still under the weather with his cold. We had a few rough nights with coughing all night and me checking his heart rate! I can't decide now if he is fine or if he might have an ear infection. He is extremely fussy one minute and fine the next. He is quite the funny guy and so sweet (besides the biting! haha). 4 shots due on Monday.

Isaac said told me the other day that he said a special prayer when he was still in bed in the morning. He proceeded to tell me that he prayed that Jerry would be able to eat better. That was so sweet. He should have stopped there. He then said "I prayed that you would not be so tired of cleaning too. And for Daddy to not work so hard." I guess that is all pretty sweet. Then today he said "Since the sink always looks really dirty and your not so good at cleaning lately I washed out the sink for ya." I said "you think I don't clean very good lately?" He said, "Am I right?" So, yes, he is right!! Cleaning has so been on the back burner and life feels very busy and crazy....especially since Isaac started school. I went from dreaming about how nice the time free of Isaac's chatter would be to misery. It has just really screwed up our schedule...especially Jerry's with his nap. Hoping to get into a groove soon. My mom did tell me (when I question my difficulty with just 2 children when others (including her) have/had many more!) that we are not meant to have kids at my age. Thanks...I think...? At least I have an excuse.

2 comments:

  1. poor Sue -- you have advice from all realms of your life -- from your mom and from your son! :) Love that Issac thought your cleaning isn't too good -- DON'T let him come to my house! He would have a hay-day inspecting my cleaning skills :)

    I am having a hard time with 2 kids too -- I just think some moms (myself included) are gifted to have 2 kids only -- I am spread thin enough as it is, I can't imagine having more children....WE ARE DONE! I have just enough love, just enough time, just enough patience (sometimes not enough), just enough of everything for 2 kids -- no more, no less :)

    ReplyDelete