Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fevers but hopefully more sleep tonight

Between my coughing and Jerry's fever no one but Isaac got much sleep last night. Jerry's fever was 102.3 and climbing still after Motrin. Finally, he started cooling down about an hour after Motrin. His heart rate was high and his breathing rapidly and it is a little concerning. I couldn't put him back to bed until I saw those things improve. It does make me feel better that we got through so many high fevers before when his heart was in much worse shape.

Isaac's latest prayers...for "mommy to feel God all around her" and for "Jerry to quit asking to go to the park." JJ is quite obsessed with the park and has a park radar that goes miles when we are driving in the car. The last prayer was one for his butterflies that he hatched and let go weeks ago when I was in Cleveland. He is still very attached and sad that they haven't come back to visit him. My sweet guy...he is so sensitive, but very complex.

I have so many pictures and videos to put up but just can't seem to get to it. Probably making it a bigger task than it is. This weekend for sure!

Thanks to everyone who continues to read the blog and think of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment