Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to be Thankful for

The obvious...Jerry John and his heart that is likely to give him a normal life! We are so thankful every day for all of the events leading to us finding his real diagnosis soon enough to save his life!


Isaac, growing strong and learning lots of life lessons through all of our experiences.


John home from work today and tomorrow. An extra few days added to a weekend does an amazing amount of good.


Sleep, JJ slept well the last few nights which is good for everyone!


My espresso machine and morning mochas to get me through the day.


Mom, doing better each day with my dad helping from above every step of the way.


All of our friends and family in Cleveland checking on mom and checking in on us.


Friends from church, such fun, caring people!


All of the doctors and nurses that have cared for JJ and gotten him to this point.


And these friends. These are true, great friends. They have supported me and given so much to me and my family through all of our difficult times. They are all busy with their own lives but have come together to help us so many times even though I can be "hard to reach" with everything that is going on. They will always be close to my heart. Little Gracie cheers Isaac and JJ every time she brings them her artwork!
There are few other neighborhood friends I will have to catch another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment